Select column data
Curated by the HGNC
Downloaded from external sources (These IDs have not been manually curated by the HGNC)
Use the checkboxes to filter the results by chromosome. (Default = all chromosomes).
Please read the Pattern matching information and the "Column reference" section below before using the advanced filter.
If you have any problems using this application please feel free to contact us using our feedback form.
If limiting results using the 'Advanced filtering' field, use the 'Database name' rather than the 'External Name'. See the Custom downloads help for more information.
- The gd_ prefix signifies data that has been curated by the HGNC
- md_ prefix signifies Mapped Data
- The _id suffix indicates the field contains a single ID number
- _ids indicates a comma delimited list of IDs
- Following the retirement of the NCBI's LocusLink database in 2005 and its replacement with NCBI Gene. LocusLink IDs have moved into the fields gd_eg_id and md_eg_id.